Mon, Aug 19
Sun, Aug 18
- address code review issues
- fix lint issues
- make it work after rebasing
My rough plan following this diff is basically:
- Switch up how we're doing page rendering since that's kind of murky current in terms of how we distinguish between 'build a sanitized HTML element' and 'render a specific page'. That can be cleaned up pretty easily and it's probably best to do that now while the codebase is still small
- Build out the UI for the initial user registration flow. I think this will be the same deal as for a generic user registration, just with a 'this user is an admin' flag toggled
- Build out some infrastructure around password management and credential checking. This'll be a "fun" learning adventure for me.
- Build out the ORM piece so we can actually register a user and store their info to the database
This implementation is also wrong atm. Properly, I'll need to use some flask wrapper function for this since __init__ by definition can't actually return anything (the implication being that, short of raising an exception, we can't interrupt the normal course of action and say, "Return page Y instead of page X"). I'll fix this in a subsequent diff.
Redirect to the appropriate registration route
Super basic check to see if at least 1 admin account has been registered yet
- I will move things from view to route.
- I will update the UI items:
- style header
- style button
- combine tables
- replace index with headers
So I think that for now we might want to keep the view and route folders separate, where view is more or less "How do we bring together all of the UI components on the page" and route is "What Python gets run when we go to a URL". It looks like you have all of the blueprint routing in view currently.
Sat, Aug 17
Wed, Aug 14
Mon, Aug 12
Address review feedback
Sun, Aug 11
Updates after rebasing
- Properly handle nested arguments
- fix style issues
- fix lint issues
Fri, Aug 9
Thu, Aug 8
Whoops! Sorry, almost forgot: mind fixing the PEP lint issues also?
- update codes based on review feedbacks
Sun, Aug 4
- get selected item from dtypes
Looking good! Couple minor comments here and there.
Removed an extra debug statement
- remove hard coded style
fleshed out implementation
Tue, Jul 30
Sun, Jul 28
update after merging
Correct a bunch of silly class stuff
Fix an import issue